You need to setup a VPN then install and configure remote desktop connection.
More details can be found at http://blog.mpecsinc.ca/2007/07/mac-on-sbs-creating-vpn-connection-to.html
- Open Finder.
- Click on Applications.
- Double click on Internet Connect.asp.
- You will be presented with the following window:
- Click on the VPN Lock.
- “Your computer needs to be set up to make VPN connections.” Click on PPTP.
- Authenticate by inputting your Mac access password if requested.
- Set the server address: mysbsserver.mydomain.com
- Put your SBS login name in “Account Name”.
- Enter your login password.
- Click on the Connect button.
Remote Desktop Connection
- Download the Remote Desktop client from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=18140
- Follow the instructions on the screen to save the file to your hard disk. If you are using Safari, the downloaded file is saved to the desktop unless you specified a different location in the Preferences dialog box of Safari. To check your preferences, on the Safari menu, click Preferences, and then click General.
- Double-click the file you downloaded in step 5 to place the Remote Desktop Connection volume on your desktop, and then double-click the Remote Desktop Connection volume to open it. This step might have been performed for you.
- In the Remote Desktop Connection volume window, double-click the Remote Desktop Connection.mpkg package to start the installation process, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- If the installation finishes successfully, you can remove the installer from your hard disk. To remove the installer, first drag the Remote Desktop Connection volume to the Trash, and then drag the file that you downloaded to the Trash.
Start the Remote Desktop Client and connect using the FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name: fitpc001.focusedit.local).